Sunday 18 December 2011

Sugarpill ChromaLusts

Hello hello!!
I have been lusting after Sugarpill's bright, fun colours since the company opened. On December 2nd, I finally placed my order for 3 pigments from Sugarpill after what seems like an eternity of anticipation. Being under-age, I bribed a friend to let me use his credit card to order the products online and payed him back. I decided to order now because of their Black Friday sale. I wonder if that's legal.
I am aware that I am possibly the last person on Earth to post about these.

So I waited and waited and waited and waited....

Yesterday, I was in a crappy mood. I felt very tired, did not feel like going to work, felt lonely and sluggish. I decided to take a walk to my mom's house for some air. I now have a bad cold, so I guess symptoms were just beginning.
When I got there, I had a funny feeling so I checked the mail. What, oh what did I find, you ask?!
This cute, little box of joy!!!!!



The owner of Sugarpill, Amy (Shrinkle), enclosed this colourfully signed receipt.

My parents will be happy to see that I cleverly photographed it so that you cannot see my address!

Upon opening this lovely surprise, I discovered adorable, pink wrapping paper and my three little bundles of colourful love in powder form (geez, you'd think I was a narc).

So adorable!

Fun wrapping of makeup

I ordered three ChromaLusts; Birthday Girl (pink), Tipsy (green), and Royal Sugar (blue). I feel like a Powerpuff Girl! Now here are way too many pictures I took out of excitement...

Sugarpill ChromaLust in "Birthday Girl"

Sugarpill ChromaLust in "Tipsy"
Sugarpill ChromaLust in "Royal Sugar"
Me playing with a different camera angle
Birthday Girl, Tipsy, Royal Sugar
This is the back of the cute little box

The only complaint I have so far is that the lids do not seem to be fully secure. There is a space between the lip of the jar and the lid, and I worry about spillage.If you look closely, you can see the gap.

 
Royal Sugar (each jar has the gap)

I was also sent some cute stickers and a sample of "Goldilux" Chormalust, which I have heard lots of great stuff about!

Stickers and "Goldilux"

Birthday Girl, Tipsy, Royal Sugar

Each colour on the Sugarpill website is described as follows...

Birthday Girl: Sweet princess pink with iridescent fuchsia sparkles.
I also see gold sparkle in here, and the pink is a kind of dusty rose colour.

Tipsy: High-shimmer true grass green.
This is less pale in real life than the photos on the website. It is very vibrant and a sort of sparkle-shimmery.

Royal Sugar: Striking bright blue with a heavenly burst of turquoise diamonds. The perfect hooker blue for a sweet girl like you.
This is also darker in real life, and the turquoise shimmer in it is gorgeous! It looks like it may need a sticky base for the sparkle to really show.

I will add swatches of each beautiful shade later.

<3
Now all that's left for me to do is cover my face in colour!

 Please send any requests to lizziehanley94@yahoo.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment